dinsdag 13 december 2011

Playing with paper, yarn and beads




Playing with paper resulted in another X-mas star
I really love making these 
my son Manuel had so much fun with stamping 
He was quite surprised when his mum 
suddenly started cutting a potato 
What are you doing, he asked nosy as he is..
I am making a stamp 
Oh nice can I stamp then mum 
Sure honey....




These are from a Free pattern from a dear friend
Antoinette... You can find her webshop here

And last but not least 
playing with beads...





I had to start over and over since I just didn't get it!!
Put it aside for a while and tried again 
Then I still had to start over once more pfff
and then finally I saw the lightbulb on how to make this necklace 

Lysandra

A pattern from Cent perles 

3 opmerkingen:

It's me zei

Beautiful darling.....love from me...xxx...

Kimmie_NL zei

Dag lieve vrouw!
Ik weet niet waarom, maar soms zie ik sommige berichten niet, en dan als ik helemaal naar beneden scrol zie ik opeens nieuwe berichten staan:-s
Maar wat een super leuke kerststerren, en die kleine kerst sokjes, te schattig! en meid, jij ben echt een meester met kralen, deze set ziet er ook weer geweldig uit!
Liefs,
kimmie

JJ zei

Hey,

Nog bedankt voor de reactie op mijn blog :)

Leuke blog! En ik vind je kerstsokjes erg schattig!