maandag 4 maart 2013

Been a while

Because of private circumstances  I did not have the 
energy or desire to write on blogs
We are going through a very difficult time 
and I personally had lost faith in my belief 
that if you do good no harm will come to you.
Boy was I wrong. 
But I have not sit still in the mean time
and created a lot of things. 
Attended a swap cause I do still like to share 
and give and I now know I will never give up 
believing in the good of people

So I am gonna share the photo´s 




This was for the friendship swap from Valerie´s blog



This was for my love ♥♥


Jammie jammie




A gift box with content for the teacher of my eldest son
She is a rock really 


And a poof or poef in dutch
for my short legs hihi 

Ok this is it for now 

I will have to visit everyone here in blogland 
since I crawled out from under my rock
Could it be the Sun ♥♥

Love for all 
♥♥♥

3 opmerkingen:

Kimmie_NL zei

Dag lieve vrouw!!!
Jeetje, is er bij jou thuis ook van alles aan de hand? hoop dat het allemaal goed komt of weer is... dank je wel voor je lieve berichtje op mijn blog, we moeten het er helaas maar mee doen.. het is niet anders...
Ik wil je ook de hele tijd mailen, maar ik heb weinig tijd, en de tijd die ik dan soms heb, heb ik of geen zin, of staat mijn koppie er even niet naar...
Ik wil jouw ook het beste wensen, en hoop dat er ook bij jullie snel weer rust komt!
Liefs,
Kimmie

Kimmie_NL zei

Btw, fijn dat je toch ook nog zo lekker bezig bent! je werkjes zien er zoals gewoonlijk prachtig uit!!
XXX

Cathy Mckean zei

Your crocheted critters are adorable!